The content used on FindusOnWeb.com and associated digital platforms are based on the User Generated Contents and we do not check the information created, managed and uploaded on our sites for the violations of copyright or other intellectual property rights, claims and trademark rights. But we respect your intellectual property rights and claims & if you believe that your work has been compromised and it has been copied in a way that violates your copyright or a related exclusive right or it constitutes your copyright infringement then please provide us with the information specified in the format below in our “Infringement Notice Process”. Findusonweb.com investigates reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights. We have a strong policy to respond to clear the alleged Infringement from our sites and resolve the matter as soon as possible & as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of Notifications that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you are a User (as defined in the our terms and conditions ) or subscriber and concerned about the removal of or blocked access to your content, please provide Findusonweb.com's Copyright Agent with the written information specified below in the form of a "Counter Notice Process."
Infringement Notice Process
If you believe any of the uploaded content violates your trademark, you should follow the process below. Findusonweb.com investigates reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party trademark rights. In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, please provide following details at a minimum so that we can review and deal with your report effectively and on priority:
- Identification of your trademark and the goods/services or material (copyright material) claimed to have been infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Copyright Details or Your trademark registration certificate
- a printout from the pertinent country's trademark office records showing current status and title of the registration, if applicable
- Supporting details reasonably enough to permit Findusonweb.com to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
- The complete contact details such as Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number to contact person submitting the Notification
- A detail description of how our user(s) allegedly infringe(s) your trademark(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed
- A statement that including but not limited to following details
- your mark is unregistered, together with a court ruling confirming your rights, if applicable.
- the person submitting the Notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Declaration under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the trademark or are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the trademark owner
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed
You can send your Notice to:
Find US On Web
Kind Attention to: Copyright and Trademark claims
level 18, 40 Bank Street
1 Canada Square,
London E14 5AB
Alternatively, you can submit the Notice electronically to copyrightclaims@FindusOnWeb.com.
Note that we will provide the user who is allegedly infringing your copyright with information about the Notice and allow them to respond. In cases where enough proof of infringement is provided, we may remove or suspend the reported materials prior to receiving the user's response.
In cases where the allegedly infringing user provides us with a proper counter notice indicating that it is permitted to post the allegedly infringing material, we may notify you and then replace the removed or disabled material in accordance with the law of the country of operation.
If you fail to comply with all the requirements of your infringement Notice as per the information requested above, your notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages defined by the law.
Also Please be aware that we do not appreciate repeat infringement & we reserve the rights to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Counter Notice Process
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a "Counter-Notice") by submitting written notification to us in the form an email or a post. please send an email or letter to www.findusonweb.com's at the email or mailing (postal) address given at the contact us section:
To make your claim effective and clear, please make sure that you have included following details in your notice:
- Physical or electronic signature of the User or subscriber or a person authorized to act on behalf of the User or subscriber.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address, if available).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the User or subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of the mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The User’s or subscriber's name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of country of operation where the claim is made & statement that the User or subscriber will accept service of process from the person who submitted the Infringement notice.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Users or subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Also note that you can request to restore the removed content if the party filing the infringement Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.